Recently my reader has been full of ‘3 Day Quote Challenge’ posts.
Some interesting things in there but I realise I’m not a quotey person, no one is going to pick me for that challenge. Seriously, please don’t! I’m not that deep, I’m splashing in the shallows, my mind full of … err … not much really. So anyway, thought I’d just put these nine quotes here under the premise, if I had been nominated, this is what I would have used. Oh, they are all from Henry Rollins, enjoy!
- It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
- Don’t do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.
- You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.
- I’m not harmful, just introspective. You can probably think I’m weird, but it’s not harmful weird.
- I wonder if it is Australia’s great distance from more populated land masses that allows its inhabitants to be left to their own devices, to be incredibly creative and, at times, to be wonderfully weird.
- Do it or don’t. It’s amazing how many things in life are that easy.
- No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time. Go.
- If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.